Friday, 20 February 2015

The Wheel of Osheim

Since my editor is using the title after finishing her first go-through on the manuscript for Book 3 of The Red Queen's War yesterday ... I guess it's official.

Prince of Fools  (June 2014)
The Liar's Key   (June 2015)
The Wheel of Osheim  (~June 2016)

Here's a fake cover for the book (by Pen Astridge, manipulating Jason Chan's art for the Liar's Key cover)

"Prince Jalan Kendeth of Red March at your service!” I bowed from the waist. Courtesy costs nothing, which makes it the ideal gift when you’re as cheap as I am."






7 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful fractal.

    And congratulations on the title. "Wheels within wheels"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's an image from a particle accelerator - but I didn't pursue it - it's very nice in the abstract.

      Delete
    2. I saw it and immediately thought "Circular Gallifreyan"! And then I thought, "How delightfully nerdy of him..." :)

      Delete
  2. This is the best news that I have this week! This just lightened up my sad, bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having Osheim as my last name has me most intrigued

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any advice for someone working on his first novel on how to secure an agent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I commend the 5th post on this blog to your attention:

      http://mark---lawrence.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/this-ones-for-writers.html

      (not really)

      Delete