Monday 22 September 2014

Grimdark Magazine, issue 1



I still make no claims to know what GRIMDARK is but Adrian Collins has boldly launched a magazine dedicated to the stuff and having been variously praised for / accused of writing grimdark myself it seemed churlish to refuse an invite to take part.

In the first edition there's fiction from myself, fellow David Gemmell Legend Award shortlister Adrian Tchaikovsky, Antaloy Belilovsky, Mike Gelprin, Gerri Leen, and Nicholas Wisseman. Plus Joe Abercombie and Graham McNeill interviews!

I'd love to tell you more about my own contribution, a Broken Empire tale titled Bad Seed, but anything I say about it is potentially spoilery. Suffice it to say that it relates to the coming together of Jorg's brotherhood.



Issue 1 is out in 9 days! (October 1st)
Register/Pre-order at the site now and get entered for prizes!

Check it all out on social media



1 comment: