Wednesday 11 March 2015

Grim Gathering II


So, this is happening again!

I will be there barring medical emergencies with my daughter (85%), and with or without me you'll be in the culpable hands of Joe Abercrombie & Peter V Brett, along with new man, Peter Newman.

There now follow photos from last year to enthuse you to ditch work early on a Friday and get your arse down to Bristol.

Less huggy on the British side...

There was beer!

My impression of Kermit the Frog went down well...

Lots of people came ... we think someone told them Pat Rothfuss was talking...

3 comments:

  1. Uh man!!! If there wasn't a new job to contend with I'd so be there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in! I'm going there with my books for you to sign and with hopes of getting a beer with you, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try and be there, really looking forward to it. There's talk of beer but is there any wine going? RBWatkinson@rosawatkinson

    ReplyDelete