Monday 19 September 2016

Help choose the best contest entry.

We had some brilliant entries for the alphabet contest.

I have one prize left to give out and I need help choosing between the entries below, suggested by public acclaim.

Take a look and vote for one (or more) on THIS POLL.

I will use the result for a guideline, depending on how believable the result looks :)

Click for photo for detail.

A                                                                                                                                      B



C                                                                                                                                     D
E                                                                                                                              F


G






7 comments:

  1. All great but I'm voting....E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go for B.

    I see cracked spines, which means that the books have been through a bit. They will have great stories to tell to books added to that collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. C - Although not the *most* books, but wow what a fantastic selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I thought the guy with the Kindle deserved a nod.

    ReplyDelete