Sunday 14 May 2023

I did say my new book is out, didn't I?

Did I tell you?


Well it is! Everywhere (*). So please buy it, and if you like it, please throw stars at it and talk about it!


(*) Australia is weird.

Initial reactions have been great. I've signed a whole bunch.

You can get signed copies in the UK from:



And in the US from:


Also, The Signed Page are doing are selling the books with a colossal art card that's signed by me and the cover artist Tom Roberts.

I've talked about this book at length so I'll just leave you with links to 2 video reviews and 1 text review - there are lots of other ones out there and I'm very grateful for them all!

Bookborn - on youtube.

Dr Fantasy - on youtube.

Grimdark Magazine.




Join my Patreon.

Join my 3-emails-a-year newsletter #Prizes #FreeContent 


No comments:

Post a Comment