Tuesday 27 August 2024

Booklet of the Ancestor!

UPDATE:  It's live!

UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0DF7GTLGC

US https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DF7GTLGC


I should really post this next week, but in a desperate attempt to have more than one post a month I'm jumping the gun!

Also, this should make the elite few who actually read my blog get that warm and fuzzy feeling of knowing stuff that others don't.

I've put all three of my Book of the Ancestor short stories into one volume and for the first time I've self-published a paperback!

This was a learning curve but in due course I'm hoping to try a hardback edition, and then, armed with that knowledge, I will do a US paperback & hardcover of Road Brothers, and a paperback & hardcover collection of the three Library Trilogy short stories.

Who knows, I might even find somebody to do a special edition for some of these.

Here's the ARC (Advance Reader Copy) - cover art from Francesca Resta (originally sent to me as reader art!).


The paperback releases on the weekend (31st of August) and the ebook is out already.

The short stories (also available in ebook separately) are:

The Devil You Know (Book of the Ancestor #1.5)

Bound (Book of the Ancestor #2.5)

Thaw (Book of the Ancestor #3.5)


ebook links UK & US


Join my Patreon.

Join my 3-emails-a-year newsletter #Prizes #FreeContent 



1 comment: