Saturday 1 August 2015

Prince of Thorns is 4 years in print!



Check out the third, second, and first birthday round-ups. Things have moved on!

First the obligatory "Four years? It only seems like yesterday."

Being a numbers guy as well as a words guy I like to keep track of things and record them for when I'm a doddery old guy looking back at my 'glory' days.

On Goodreads Prince of Thorns is a touch off 40,000 ratings!



And it seems a good bet that next year Prince of Thorns will have broken the 1000 reviews barrier on Amazon.com!


And the blog breaking a million views by next year looks on!


And finally my snail's pace conquest of Twitter continues its crawl.


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant trilogy! I've been glued to it for weeks now (currently reading/listening to King of Thorns). From someone who normally reads neither fantasy nor science fiction, I'm delightfully surprised by your exciting and unique prose and ability. I'm very much looking forward to your next series. I sincerely wish I could express how much your books have entranced me.

    ReplyDelete