Wednesday 1 August 2018

Prince of Thorns is seven years old!

Prince of Thorns is 7 years in print!

Check out the 6th5th4th3rd2nd, and 1st birthday round-ups. 

I now have 9 books on the shelves!



Being a numbers guy as well as a words guy I like to keep track of things and record them for when I'm a doddery old guy looking back at my 'glory' days.

This year my books (or one of them at least) got translated into a 24th language (Georgian!)

On Goodreads Prince of Thorns has passed 70,000 ratings!

And Prince of Thorns continues to attract ratings on Amazon
UK Amazon                                   US Amazon
    

Plus the blog has broken two million views and has very nearly reached 2,500,000!
And I continue to conquer Twitter ... one tiny bit at a time.






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, I love your work and spread the word to anyone who will listen

    ReplyDelete