Friday 10 December 2021

My Reading In 2021

 2021 has not been a bumper year reading-wise but I did manage one more than last year's 9 books.

Since my current read, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, is a long book and I've lots to do this month, I really don't think I'll finish it this year. Thus you're getting this post now rather than the traditional start of January. 


I know some bloggers devour 200 or even 300 books in a year. I've no idea how. But I do like the fact that I can remember what happened in the books I've read, and I doubt that would be possible if I read ten times as many.

Here's a link to my reading in 2020. I've been doing this a while so you can step back quite a way.

As ever, every headline links to my review of the book on Goodreads. 

Presented in chronological order, most recent read first.

1 comment:

  1. I hugely enjoyed the Redick too! Your rec. on twitter originally. Hope he gets a chance to finish the series.

    ReplyDelete