Tuesday 19 April 2022

New Moons!

 I spent quite a while in a back office at Forbidden Planet today. The mounds of books that greeted me were both heartening and daunting!

But kept company by the fearless Jay who supplied coffee and book-lugging services, I prevailed. I signed every last one of them.

This wasn't even all of them!

   here's more!!


plus - I signed examples of all my other books - ALL!



You can, while stocks last, get a signed copy of The Girl And The Moon from Forbidden Planet for a jaw-droppingly cheap £12.99

These books will by shipped out to all the UK stores, plus you can order online:
              

It was great of Forbidden Planet to support me by ordering so much stock - so please support them by buying it!




Join my Patreon.

Join my 3-emails-a-year newsletter #Prizes #FreeContent 

No comments:

Post a Comment