Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Liar's Key - the rough for the UK cover.

Remember when I said this was the rough for the UK/US cover of The Liar's Key?

Yeah, that wasn't right. Minds have been changed. Jason Chan has been pointed at the canvas a second time and now there's a rough for a different UK cover.

And here it is!



"Why?" you ask.

Well remember when I said about uniting the two styles? I guess that wasn't possible. So here we have Jalan facing away for the UK audience.

It looks good to me and what's better than one Jason Chan cover? Two Jason Chan covers!


3 comments:

  1. Twice the fun from Jason Chan. I just couldn't wait to see how Jason Chan would render this two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Can't wait to see the finished cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks rather awesome... shit now I have to get both editions.

    ReplyDelete